I begin with - Al fateha

Monday, December 28, 2009

Changes....

Verily, In the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.....

A huge change....

I'm struggling to get use to someone new in my house.....Although all seems fine now, I pray that things will stay this way.

I'm trying to embrace our new life, bravely, yet why do I still feel scared?

I am praying hard that all goes well and we will get use to things in 2010. I am trying to seek Allah more now because I feel scared. I am wondering how do I really feel at peace with what is happening around me, and just leaving all my worries with God. It takes alot of faith for that to happen.

Found some peace in my heart during the Majlis Burdah with Habib Hassan Alkaff from Indonesia at Masjid Sultan last Saturday night.....

Yet, I am also sad that Habib Umar bin Hafiz will not be coming to Singapore this Muharram. He will still travel to Malaysia and Indonesia...

I have so much to say about my son, Abang. He is growing and changing yet, still cheeky and naughty, he is much more loving now....I can see abit of growing up in him....

I will end my last post of 2009 all about Abang soon...Insya'allah.....

Burdah night..... Met some friends during this majlis.... Really loved the burdah and the qashidas. Syeikh Affefudin Al-Jailani was amongst the speakers.



Abang enjoyed the qashidas too, and loved playing with his new friend, Abdul Rahim... I snapped some funny poses of them in my hp camera....what funny kids they are.

No comments: