I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blessings...

Though its been tiring, It has also been so much joy

to have my 2 kids in my life, is indeed a blessing....and as my journey through motherhood continues,

I thank Allah for all the blessings and trials that he has given me....Masya'allah...countless.

They grow up preety fast dont they....?

Little Habib is getting better though there are days he gets on my nerves...

Little Adik is so sweet and demure and I pray she stays good forever...

Was warded at CGH during the CNY holidays...Am really stress at a 3rd party...

My breastmilk is drying up partly due to stress or due to the meds, I dont know.... and Im getting very Kan Cheong to get it back cos I am not ready to stop breastfeeding yet...

so thats my life so far...heh....looking forward to April and July.

Habib Salim Asy-shateri was in Singapore few days back..He has gone off to Kedah and will be back again this weekend I think....
Hubby went for the lectures and even drank off his glass....as for me, no chance of meeting Habib this time around... but alhamdullilah all the same.













My sweet darlings..... they are the ones who have been keeping me busy lah... they and the housework.. : )

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened dear? u were warded at cgh? take care k.. jangan stress sangat

-luv id-

Anonymous said...

Naz, think positive and perhaps stop worrying too much. You have to think maturely as your kids grow!

Hajar Alwi said...

Assalamualaikum sis. You've been tagged!

http://hajar-alwi.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-favourite-things.html

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams :

Id : Im fine now after 2days stay there..rather depressing resting in hosp when all I could think of were my kids.

Anonymous : sure...working on not giving a damn about what other think and just making sure my kids and my family are happy.

Hajar : insya'allah will do : )

alice_lyc said...

her eyes were big and bright, and lit joshua have grown up REAL fast. looking at his size in the photo, he really spped up the process of growing tall!!

u gotta take care of yrself, dear. dont tire yourself up and hope to meet up with you soon and the kids with some teh tarik perhaps!! hugsz!

Ummi's Blog said...

hi alice... : )
yeah he grows up fast but still hor v naughty u know...
yeah maybe i will meet u for lunch one of these days..been wanting to pop by the office.. : )
u take care too sista!! eat more red meat!

Anonymous said...

Salam Dear,

Cepat kan your bb dah membesar..Alhamdulilah sihat semuanye!

cute hokay!

alice_lyc said...

yes, i will listen to you, Mother Moo Moo *u know why u are named that, haha*

i cant wait to see you back in March and will countdown and work hard everyday of feb, to be in office and to make sure that u come back to office, with no backlog of emails. no promises but i will try.

i have SO MUCH, SO MUCH to share with you, you know. i think i will start my chatterbox once you're back AGAIN!!

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams:

Dear jannah : tulah, they fast, once dah hit 2 years old, pandai jalan pandai cakap, senang sikit lah.. now u know lah its a handful with 2 small ones.
I need to contact u about some catering stuff for my bro's wedding... nanti I'll email u k.. thanks.

Alice : Okie, set... hope everytg is set and I'll see u in march and we'll work hand in hand again...and we can join forces to disturb simon...haha..