I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, March 20, 2009

AIF ! ...

Alhamdullilah, Its Friday....

My last interview didn't go well.
The moment he said "we start work at 7am and we work on Public Holidays", my mind went blank....and thereafter, I just couldn't concentrate.
What u expect me to hurl my 2 babies to mum's place by 6am and take the 6.15am train to work? No go man....I'd give this a miss.

Went to the jobsDB fair today...with my pal. Major disappointment.
We were much happier shopping after that.
Not much interesting companies hiring and 80% of the job seekers were errm lets just say NOT Singaporean. You can hear them talking in their own language..and I wish I can just tell them to get lost cos these job should go to us Singaporeans...
fuming mad and disgusted but what can I do? I don't control employment in this country right.....

Meanwhile we're moving tomorrow...
Im excited! New environment, a room for my kids.
I'll definitely Miss the old estate but I warmly embrace the new one since its so near to our mosque.
Mum has backaches even before the moving started. Poor her. Poor helper as well.
So much things to pack.
Me too.... back aches..... If only we can hire those professional movers....

Hubby hasnt bought those CATS tickets yet despite saying he will check it out at SISTIC. I wonder if he will ever get it at all. Hmmm.....

The Kids are doing great. Adik have started sucking her fingers and biting them. Must be teething. Saliva all over her mouth. Its just unhygienic thats all.
Abang is sometimes naughty, sometimes very sweet.
Im still figuring if he will start behaving when he turns 3.
I cant wait for that day. Im just soo done with the terrible 2 Phase.

Its a Friday..I pray for Rizk...and happiness. Amiin.

Allahumma salli 'ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Sayyidina Muhammad.I

Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

No comments: