I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, November 27, 2008

AIF ! ...36th weeks

Alhamdullilah, its friday.....

Everytime its Friday, I feel that time flies so fast....don't ya ?

Am at home now with hubby only, parked Little Habib at my parents place after solat Isyak at the masjid just now. Sometimes when he is at my parents house, I feel a slight relief that I can get some rest. Seriously, Im exhausted. Been going for Isyak prayers every night at the mosque after our dinner. Sometimes, I complain to my hubby that I cant go, cos I am tired and I wonder why he still insist on going...
He keeps saying that tiredness is just temporary and I can tawassul on this amalan one day.

Anyway, I feel relaxed now cos tonight, my parents are taking care of my son for me. Some silence in my home... no endless questions from the little one..heh....

Im sure once Adik comes, chances of being at home without my child will be very seldom, cos I cannot leave 2 kids at once at my parents place as they too need their rest.

We went to the zoo a few days back since I was on leave. It was our maiden trip with our son.
Alhamdullilah, while queuing up to buy tickets, 2 men came to us and offered us free tickets since they have extra tickets from their company and didnt want it to go to waste... It caught me by surprise, but it has shown me that Allah (swt) gives Rizk in many forms. We went in the zoo for Free !



Little Habib enjoyed watching the white tigers ! He also liked the Orang Utans.

Midway, he got very cranky cos he wanted to sleep. So hubby and me went to watch the animals together with our sleeping son.

Luckily, he regained his energy when he worked up, and ate rather well at KFC after the trip.


Tomorrow, would be my last day with my company before I start my maternity leave. I've wrote my farewell email and given my team a treat of moccas, lattes, hot choco and Fruit Tea. I also treated some of them to muffins, sugar rolls and egg tarts.
.
Received many well wishes and gift and lunch treats. My team bought me the watch which I have been eyeing for a few months. Alhamdullilah, another form of Rezeki. I love this pink Swatch and would be reminded of them when I wear it.



My hospital bag is Finally all packed !
.
Had contractions , not so regular but rather painful for 2 days straight. Today no contractions but I can feel baby moving very little. In fact, it got me worried that the baby hasn't been active since the start of this week, but I did feel some movements, so I'll just wait for tomorrow to check with Dr Heng when I go for my 36th week check up. Hope everything is OK.
.
The countdown has begun.
.
I feel as if its nearing, as if my cervix is already opened..... I dont know If I can make it till 12.12 but I pray for the best from Allah (swt)...
.
Thanks for all the doa's and well wishes.... May Allah bless those who have kind thoughts on me. May you be bless with many more goodness than what you wish for me. Amiin.
.
Allahumma salli 'ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Sayyidina Muhammad
.
Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

36th wks already..alhamdulillah..not long..not long insya'Allah:)
Have a good rest and happy prep for the new bundle of joy dik..Take care and be well.

Anonymous said...

salam ummi..

like u, i pon very excited on waiting for the arrival of the lil princess!

our du'a for your safe delivery!
from:
laith n his mommy!!

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams

Ksri.. hee thanks.. entah eh.. wonder which week i will deliver..macam dah sarat.. but baby abit on the small side so Gynea says might not get induce after all... just wait when she is ready to pop. : )

Janna : ah me too excited thanks so much for yr doa.. kisses to chubby roundy laith too...;)