I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, June 19, 2008

AIF ! ...

Alhamdullilah, Its Friday !!

Eurocup 2008? Sigh...lost interest as the team I supported isnt playing well at all.... Well, we supported France cos according to hubster, France Team got alot of Muslim players.... thats y...haiz..without Zidane, its just isnt the same.

Officially, I am in my 2nd trimesters.... wuhoooo.... alhamdullilah, tapi kan Y eh I still get the headaches? Check high blood and its normal. My expanding tummy is neither here nor there..can see but cannot see..some commuters in the train stare at it (hard).... cos they dont know if im preggy or fat! haha..

Over the past week, I have been battling my inner demons and trying my best to curb my temper. Entahlah, it could be the headaches that Ive been getting thats turning me into this monster. Yes, Ive noticed even though I was in denial.

Its just that because of the headaches, I get frustrated with whatever that doesn't go right, and who else can I bang my anger on except my dear hubby? I cant show my colleagues, my parents or my son a moody face...so hubby gets the effects of my headaches, and I know it isn't fair to him at all, but somehow, I cant help myself.

Anyway, things are better after hubby counseled me many times on how he wish his wife remains soft and patient and he brought up Saidatina Khadijah (Radiallah anha) as an example that all wives should follow.

Masya'allah...I felt so ashamed when he said that. Hubby is the type who can be very patient but when he speaks his mind, gosh, its precise!
Insya'allah, I will smile and be patient and respect my hubby more from now on. Entahlah, nak kata "pembawaan bayi", I haven't got a clue as well if there's really such a thing.

Meanwhile, since we were free last weekend as Little Habib went on holiday, we took the opportunity of going shopping while GSS was still on. All for our toddler. We needed to revamp his room abit in order to encourage him to be more comfortable in his room rather than ours. So we made a little play and study corner for him. Cantik tak ? I find it cosy as well as colourful for little kids.


We bought the table and chairs from Ikea, and put some story books on it. Now I can teach him A B C here.....

Some storage toy box and a rug from Ikea too.


His old mattress was terribly hard, so we bought him a new mattress. We got a good deal from Arrow Furnishing.
Good quality and less than a thousand bucks. Yay.. 'Cheap and Good'.. that's my motto.... Initially, I wanted to change his bed to a single bed, but since the Queen size bed was still in good condition, and our No 2 ( insya'allah ) can share a bed with his/her brother till they are abit older, so why not, we just kept the bed, change the mattress and bought some cosy soft pillows from Ikea.


My parents bought him this motorised harley toy motorbike from KL for just RM170.00.
Gosh, how did they fit it in the car? Little Habib posing like a fierce biker....
Huh, nanti dah besar, Ummi tak encourage belajar moto tau... Tapi Abah says he is all for it.." learn learn learn all you can ! " he says.....
Posing again ?..... Nah, it was a candid shot..hehe....
Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur little habib is so cute.. Insya'Allah, he'll grow up to be anak yang soleh. :)

All the best for ur pregnancy. May you always be in good health. Amin.

Happy weekends!

Ummi's Blog said...

Insya'allah..ameen...

happy weekends.. : )

Anonymous said...

Hello Ummi,

You dont encourage littl habib rides a bike? Hehe, perhaps you should take a candid shot of him in his uncle's new ride... (WRX).

Insyallah, mana tahu one day little habib drives a Ferarri pulak? Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Salam 'alaik Ummi,

Have a good and restful weekend my dear :)

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams Hid... heheh... driving a ferarri sounds too far fetch... but Insya'allah..rizk is in the hands of Allah kan... : )

Salaams sis, hapi weekends to u too !

Anonymous said...

Salam Ummi:)
Alhamdulillah ummi for the 2nd trimester..insya'Allah..may you be blessed with best of health.
Rest well as much as possible ya sis..
Habib's room n furnishings cute sangat eh:))

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams Ukhti Sri, terima kasih atas doa akak tu...semoga kak juga senentiasa diberi kesihatan yg baik jadi boleh masak lauk lauk yg best best and share with us on yr blog! : )