I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, May 8, 2008

AIF ! ...

Alhamdullilah, its friday....

Morning sickness just makes me feel very emotional. Betul ker there is such thing as " pembawaan budak " ?


Well, My friend Ihsan told me some good news to cheer me up. Masya'allah...I dont want to be naive but when I read what she told me in the email, I wanted to burst out crying. Tears of love for our Rasullulah (saw ).......Yes, the Maulid at Masjid Alkaff last Sat nite was rather special to me too.

Shaykh Zakaria Bagharib lead the maulid Dibaie with our fellow Naqshabandi brothers and sisters. Though I am practicing Tariqat Ba'alawiya, I felt that this maulid was amongst the special ones that Ive been too.
It has purity and strong faith. And what my friend told me only confirmed what I sense. It was really speacial. I cant say it here... Not many people will believe such things anyway.

That night, I was sitting with Ihsan and Ummu Mukhtaar, and Little Habib played with the kids and was entertained by another girl behind me allowing me to listen to the syarahan.

Though Shaykh Afeefudin could not give a talk as he had to rush back to KL, Ustaz Liyakat Ali and Ustaz Iqbal gave very powerful talks on Loving Rasullulah (saw)....





Upon hearing the azan for Isyak prayers, Little Habib sujuds at Masjid Alkaff. Dont ask me why I like to take pictures of him doing Sujud. I just find it touching that a boy of 21 months can perform sujud yet some grown beings dont even bother.


This is Little Habib at Habib Abbas house. We visited Habib at his home last sunday afternoon. It was something unplanned and I was rushing to go there as I just felt that we had to.


At 83, Habib Abbas looked tired and uzur and we didnt really speak much at first. We observed Little Habib playing and we told Habib how naughty our boy is. Habib says its ok, budak budak memang gitu.
*


We asked Habib for some advise on jobs, on amalans. One of the things he was telling us was that in order to live happily suami isteri is to give and take alot, tolak ansur.... no need to talk much... Istigfar banyak banyak. He spoke about other things... about how some women belittle their husbands when they earn more....and how he dont like it when womanfolks see him just to complain about their husbands. Go to the makamah he says...dont go to him.
*


We also discussed some of the remaining Habaibs... the one in Jeddah about 100 yrs plus... Habib Abdul Qadir Alsagoff...masih tak nyayok he says... Read the Quran, he reminded us.
*
I also went to the kitchen to speak to Ummi.... maybe I told her about my condition...she is so sweet, but really, I cant remember what we talk about.....
*
Lastly, We asked Habib for some air doa, one by one, we kneel while he put his palm on our heads and make doa for us before we go. He is a Wali Allah and we pray that he will live long and will be in good health. Ameen.

I love meeting orang orang soleh... I love being in the company of people who dont think of Duniyya so much.. I love being amongst the Aleems. Makes me realised how much I have to do and learn to fit into their world. I love them for the sake of Allah (swt).

Innallahamâlaikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

No comments: