I begin with - Al fateha

Sunday, December 30, 2007

~ I love the weekend ! ~




Little Habib beside his "girlfriend" yet all he knows is hugging his bantal busyuk...

eh malu-lah boy. hehe.. Fin kept joking that Little Habib is his menantu (even before Haney came )... and I just say Insya'allah.... who knows eh we pals can become besan one day ? : )

Congrats to Fin and Lina for their 1st new born - Haney. So cute and got cute dagu.. : )



At the automobile show at the expo on Saturday. We just love the new Fit 2008 ! Better design, slightly bigger and better engine. Fit is definitely recommended for small families, very good fuel consumption and its a HONDA... Japanese cars are the Best in my opinion...


Im starting a new "project" for my little one. I need to fill up his 12 months of my baby's pictures... ( something that I have been procrastinating..tsk..dah 17 months pun tak buat buat... )
and also...
Im making my own flashcards for my boy. Words like AP-PLE, TA-BLE, CAT , FLO-WER, TREE , WIN-DOW , FA-MI-LY ..... to build up his vocaps, pho-net-tics and stimulate his brains... Thanks Ummi Mukhtaar for the idea and guidance !
Well, I bought the meterials ; drawing block ( cut into 2 or 3 ) , black marker and blue marker and colour pencil for the drawing of the pictures and a file to keep the flash cards ( must be organise ). Simple kan ? and I get the satisfaction of doing my first art work for the little one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! dah start flash cards sey... keep it up. My sis started that when my nephew was very, very young. I think it helps a lot to build their interest in reading. Having encyclopedias are great too (once he's four or something lah). My nephew now knows more than me about rain, ancient world, electricity etc etc. Buat malu aje.

Ummi's Blog said...

wah yr nephew v smart eh... your sis did the rite thing. In terms of Duniawi and Ukhrawi, people always advise to start v young.

U know my son can say " Allah " now..hehe...

Insyllah, hopefully my efforts works and he will be a smart and aleem boy.