I begin with - Al fateha

Sunday, December 16, 2007

2 NIGHTS FREE STAY @...

We arrived the venue that night with loud music thumping. Brings back memories of the club scene which I once had interest in but had long said goodbye to with no regrets. Its just didn't feel right. Free flow of beer and wine just made my stomach churn and I sms my hubby " what did I get myself into?" ...

There was no free seating, It was all arranged. I had to sit with 9 other people whom were very nice but I dint know them well cos they were from my parent company. The rest of my 8 colleagues were sitting on the other tables. I could see them all comfortable with beers next to their plate. Apparently, this company loves drinking !

I didn't take more than 1 sip of my ice lemon tea the whole night, but no one knew. Somehow, I was scared that it would be spiked ! A check with the bar tender told me that it was just merely ice-lemon tea and I should loosen up !


Yar, right.... Anyway, the party started really funny with the host, a fellow colleague from my parent company dancing in a bikini and those Hawaain skirts to the sounds of Beyonce... It was so funny, I guess I just tried to let go of the uncomfortable feeling. Games followed in which I was made to join. Urggh, alot of guy and gal contact. Next time, can I just feign sick ?

Soon, I found my colleagues to be really nice people who took time to get to know me. I was the only gal there whose a muslim and wears Hijabbed mind you. I kept communicating with Allah (swt) in my heart. My intuition tells me that HE loves me and HE rewarded me during the lucky draw round....! Wuhoooo.....

In all my 7 years of work, this company has the best lucky draw. Everyone went home with a prize. GOOD prizes I tell ya, air tickets and hotel stay.... As for me, I went home with....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A WEEKEND STAY FOR 2 NIGHTS AT THE RITZ CARLTON ( singapore) Deluxe Room WITH AMERICAN BREAKFAST INCLUDED !!!
*
*
Valid till 1 year from now... Im thinking sexcapades* on my 3rd anniversary?... heee....
*
*
Thanks ALLAH. I never knew I could stay at Ritz Carlton for free. Alhamdullilah, and Insyallah.....we'll be there.
*
*

* new "word" i HAD learnt from my dear friend Yati.. Oops... hee....

No comments: