I begin with - Al fateha

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Not so Mad about Jack....


When my cousin Azlin asked me about reviews of Mad Jack Cafe, I told her that Ive not been there but from what I heard, its quite popular and the chix chops looks yummy in a friend's blog. Rei have gone there, so has Ummu Nabil, and maybe everyone else except me...Then suddenly the cravings came and I felt that I just had to go there and try it myself....

so we went to the outlet at Simpang Bedok, Hubby and me shared the lambchop and the cheese fries.. Ok personally in my humble opinion, after eating there, I dont think I'll go there again cos I prefer the other shop at Simpang Bedok - Spize and Grill cos I find that it serves better in terms of portion and taste. The staff at Mad Jack's were friendly though, but then again Spize and Grill staff are also friendly.

The cheese fries lack cheese, the menu was somewhat pricey, and service was slow to my standards. So here's Goodbye to Mad Jack... But I must comment that they make an effort to serve healthy food like the juices, and salads....



And here is my little Habib always wanting to take over the wheels. Sometimes he trows a tantrum in the car when we say NO, but sometimes we let him sit on the laps of his Abah just to give in a little... but never on a major road, just in the compund of the estate and only for minute.. tu pun jadi lah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee.. Did you go on a weekend? Gerenti service lembab and the food won't taste as good because of the overwhelming demands. Go on a Monday night ;) And head to the Jalan Kayu outlet instead. Perhaps you might have a better experience.

~Ummu Nabil

Ummi's Blog said...

hah really ? yar maybe...
i'll stick to Spize n grill for the time being.. hehe.. kita kan simpang bedok nya orang..hehe