I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eid Mubarak...

First and formost, I wish to announce the birth of baby Ahmad Farouk, son of Fazrihan and Annisa. Mabruk.. mabruk... mabruk....
little Habib have a new sahabah this ramadhan...

Last 2 days, I'll be on leave this (Pm) and full day tomorrow... still a few things to do this afternoon before Im set to celebrate the arrival of Syawal, Insya'allah.
Tonight is the last night to do Tarawih Prayers. I guess I should go, last chance to get abundance of Ramadhan blessings till next year, that is if I live long enough to see Ramadhan again. (insya'allah)
Eid Is coming...Masya'allah... time flies....
I must embrace it after a month of fasting. I wish all my friends, cousins, love ones, and readers, Eid Mubarak , Minal Aidil wal Faizzin wal Maqbullin wa Kullu Amin wa Antum Bikhair... Till we meet , I sincerely wish all of you a blessed and joyful Eid, and I extend my salaams to everyone.
Eid is a time for us to ask for Forgiveness and I sincerely seek forgiveness from everyone of my readers if I have done anything to hurt or upset any of you through this humble blog of mine. Its wasnt my intentions as I am only a meek servant of Allah (swt) writing the feelings of my heart.
Illaliqa, Ma'assallamah Ya Ramadhan.
Ahlan... Ahlan... Ahlan wa Sahlan Ya Syawal.
Ikhlas
Ummi

3 comments:

NoR said...

salaam pretty Ummi,

I want to take this opportunity to mohon ampun dan maaf jika ada tersilap bahasa or tersilap tulis sepanjang perjalan berblogging ini. May Allah blessed you and family and wishing you Eid Mubarak!

HeroineNo7 said...

Salam Sis,
Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May you have a happy and joyous eid. Take care.Maaf, Zahir dan Batin.

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams...

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum.
May Allah bless the both of you with much sakinah and rahmah this syawal.

Take care...