I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friday night thoughts...AIF.

Tonite is a peaceful night. qashidah is playing on my CD player. Hubby is doing his prayers, little habib is already asleep... and me facing this laptop.... but I have one question in my heart at this moment. I just cant forget a comment made by her just now. Its makes me sad that Im misunderstood yet, I didnt say anything to correct that her because I do not want to create any tension between us. War of words will not solve anything. Im hurt that she judged me when she did not even asked me what and why... and where is the respect ? for me or for hubby?

How does a muslimah react when she is being misunderstood and accused of something which she does not have any intension of ?

Dua and tawakkal that the thought will change ? insyallah..... sabar naz sabar....

These Pictures below makes me happy when I view them...




little Habib with Bilal the bear...



My Baby Habib takes on the steering wheel !




The morning rise @ my corridor.........subahanallah...



My Favourite Books ...

Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How does a muslimah react when she is being misunderstood and accused of something which she does not have any intension of ?"

You can do what I usually do - set the record straight, nicely or otherwise. But then I'm not a sterling example of how a muslimah behaves.

Or you can let it slide and not let it affect you emotionally. You control how other people make you feel ;)

Anonymous said...

That was me, Ummu Nabil, in the previous comment. Fingers too fast. Haha~

~Ummu Nabil

Anonymous said...

masya allah, i feel we are similar in many ways...
1 - i tried for a baby for 9 mths and felt defeated every month before conceiving hasan.
2 - i have been married for 2 years also.
3 - i had a horrible end to a previous relationship and i dread the day that i will bump into that person. The song 'See You When You are 40 - Dido' rings a bell.
4 - i love maulids as well, i can't wait for the 12 nights of serenity as well... and maulid besar on Nabi SAW's birthday. If not for Nabi SAW's love for his ummat, i wonder where will we be?

not many understand the struggle to being a perfect wife, and there is no such thing as perfection as so much of our time is thrown towards worldly possessions.
insya allah, with doas, we will find happiness, fid dunia wal akhirat:)

and when i get misunderstood, i usually think to myself, what the other person thinks, DOES NOT matter as long as in ALLAH's EYES, I meant well.:)

nad@mybabysbreath

Ummi's Blog said...

Thks ummu Nabil. I must learn to be strong esp for litte Habib's sake. Y do i always take ppls comments so seriously ? *sigh*...

nad, yes...we have alot of similarities huh... Ive been reminding myself that. No matter what ppls say, Allah knows my true intentions and he will help me overcome my challenges. Insyallah.