I begin with - Al fateha

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Looking for a good urut lady...

My whole back is aching. I wish I could go on MC today.....................

6 Months of bending while changing diapers, improper posture while breastfeeding, not following strictly to confinement rules, not taking enough rest and ignoring my hubby's advice to go for urut sessions is finally taking its toll on my once slender body. Im now bloated and tired and if anyone can send me for a spa holiday, It would be a dreame come true and I would be ever more grateful. > ( Hubby.. hint hint. )

My friend gave me contacts for a home facial service. This lady does hydrotherapy facial treatment services and its quite affordable. There is also normal facials and facials for brides to be. Don't worry about if this facial contains halal / haram ingredients because the products used do not contain any placenta, pork or its derivatives. It's made from natural ingredients & can suit most skin types.
I should try it out because mummies needs to be pampered too right. As for now, I need to make an urut appointment. Anyone has good contacts for urut lady who can pop by my house ?

4 comments:

Ihsan said...

Ust Rahmah gave contacts to one urut lady but I lost the contact, if I find I'll forward to u. She also recommended us to use minyak zaiton for the skin...apparently it makes the skin feel really smooth...tips for the aging like me. haha.

Ummi's Blog said...

yar, at this age we must start taking care of our skin. I just bought an eye creame too for my dark eye patch.

i already got the urut lady's contact in fact i got 3 already. she's coming to my hse tonight... thanks anyway. : )

Anonymous said...

salams.. can give me the contact via sms for the facial lady.. need one actually tapi malas betul nak tinggalkan rumah dan my princess hehe thanks -id-

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams Id.. okie, I will email u the facial ctc. But I havent tried her myself.. but a friend says she's good. : )