I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, February 9, 2007

AIF.

Alhamdullilah its a FRIDAY ! looking forward to my weekend.

This week was quite a busy week for me. This 'busy-ness' will last till April, i think. My company is implementing this new system for our clients , so all of us are working hard on that, testing, demos, presentations , learning the product to attend to help desk calls. Also, I'm working hard for my promotion this year, so I'm putting in extra effort. Its quit stressful, as my junior (who is older than I am ) also wants the promotion and she is working extra hard. I hate to compete. Its just not me. The only thing i can do is to just continue working hard, make du'a and if its my rezeki, God willing, I will be promoted to a senior by July.

Every Friday, i would like to try to dedicate my blog to interesting islamic books which I read over the week. Currently, I am re-reading one of my favourite books : DEAR BELOVED SON by Imam Abu hamid Al - Ghazali.

'' My dear son , Among the many pieces of advise which the messenger of Allah gave to Muslims was the following : The sign that Allah has turn away from his worshipper is his busying himself with what does not concern him; and if a man has passed an hour in his life in other than for which he was created for, it is certainly fitting that his grief should be prolonged on the day or resurrection. And whoever has reached the age of 40, and his good does not surpass his evil, let him prepare for the fire. This advise should suffice the people of knowledge. ''

* Sesungguhnya, mahkluk pertama yang Allah swt ciptakan ialah Muhammad s.a.w. * innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33
:56

No comments: