I begin with - Al fateha

Monday, July 12, 2010

7 Things....

Inspired by the intelligent blogger Hajar:

Share 7 Things about Myself :

1. I am busy with work because I work 3 saturdays a month...I dont have time to Facebook anymore....I am always trying to catch up on my spiritual journey...Its amazing I can blog at this hour...probably cos I am watching the World Cup finals and find it a waste of time if I dont multi-task at the same time....

2. Currently also busy with coaching my 4 year old son with his writing and Iqra'. Not Good at all......stressfull...and he is only 4!!!

3. I love reading Biographies...cos Im curious about the way people live their lives (kepo lah tu)...currently reading the life of Sheikh Muzaffar Shukor Al Masri - Malaysia's first cosmonaut.

4. Been curtain hunting alot these days...They are so expensive. Where can I actually get good yet cheap curtains? hah....

5. I miss my life before I had kids, but I am thankful for them non the less.

6. I try to compromise with my hubby's liberal yet religious lifestyle..go figure!

7. Yes, I love food, but am slim and the fats just simply go right to my ever bloated tummy.... sobbs... I HATE DOING CRUNCHES....

XOXOXOX

1 comment:

Ummu Nabil said...

Salaam babe! I lost your hp no after my SIM card died... Plus, I've emailed you new header images at your hotmail and provided a link where I did a test layout for your blog. Hee..