I begin with - Al fateha

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Surah Maryam

Alhamdullilah, I have been reading this surah, at least a page a time almost everyday. Not able to attend too much majlis ilmu this time unlike the 1st pregnancy.

I have also been reunited with Ratib Alhadad. Alhamdillilah.
I remember reading the ratib alot during my 1st pregnancy.

I have also been reunited with my diary, a book I kept in 2006 when I was pregnant with my son. Those days, I didnt have a blog, so I penned my thoughts. Its amazing going back in the past, reading how me and hubby fought about our son's name and how I was worried about hubby if I were to go back and do confinement at my mum's place. Turns out, all became well and we coped well with the changes in our lives. Back then, I was not so Tired as I am now.

Maybe Allah (swt) has made my 2nd pregnancy a little harder than the first one as he wants me to be doing more ibadah. Maybe Allah (swt) wants me to be stronger so that when adik comes, I will be used to it.


Its already September. Once Syawal comes in October, it would mean 2 more months.

I am still trying to spend as much time with my son before adik comes, hoping he will adjust well to not getting much attention from us, hoping he will love his adik and I am still praying to have an easy birth with no epidural or ceasarian. Its ramadhan, its the best time to make doa. Insya'allah.


No comments: