I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, June 6, 2008

AIF ! ...

Alhamdullilah, its Friday....

Still having MS, although when I want to feel depress over it, and I read the news abt the quake and cyclone orphans who are homeless and hungry, I think to myself, who am I to feel depress over MS when I have a comfortable bed to sleep in at night, abundant food on the table, warm clothes and lovings parents. WHO am I to complain?... yeah... right..... I have no right to complain, I dont want to complain .....I just need un-der-stand-ing.....

Anyway, It really saddens me when I read about these kids in the newspapers.. truly.

Ive been listening to The Glittering Illumination Maulid on CD and track 2 and 3 are on repeat mode cos it really does makes me feel better at least for that short period of time.

Hoping to reach 2nd Trimester soon and hoping the migraines can go away, and hoping Little Habib can eat better , and hoping to continue Quranic recitation lessons ...so many hopes..heh. Insya'allah... Allah ( swt ) knows best.

إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا
Surely We have given to you a clear victory (Surah Al Fattah : 1)


لِيَغْفِرَ لَكَ اللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَيَهْدِيَكَ صِرَاطًا مُّسْتَقِيمًا ﴿٢
That Allah may forgive your community their past faults and those to follow and complete His favor to you and keep you on a right way, (Surah Al Fattah : 2)

وَيَنصُرَكَ اللَّهُ نَصْرًا عَزِيزًا
And that Allah might help you with a mighty help. (Surah Al Fattah : 3 )

هُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ السَّكِينَةَ فِي قُلُوبِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ لِيَزْدَادُوا إِيمَانًا مَّعَ إِيمَانِهِمْ وَلِلَّهِ جُنُودُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا
He it is Who sent down tranquillity into the hearts of the believers that they might have more of faith added to their faith-- and Allah's are the hosts of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is Knowing, Wise-- (Surah Al Fattah : 4)

لَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولٌ مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ عَزِيزٌ عَلَيْهِ مَا عَنِتُّمْ حَرِيصٌ عَلَيْكُم بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ
Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.
(Surah At Taubah : 128)

Innallahamâlaikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ.

(Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

Allahumma salli wa sallim wa barik ‘ala sayyidina Muhammadin wa ‘ala alihi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

been a long time since i visited here. anyway congrats to you too. hehe. our edd is quite near, I guess. I just reached 2nd trimester...Alhamdulillah. Hang on and you'll be there in no time too. :)

hope lil habib will get over the phase of not eating soon enough too. Aisyah went through the same period around his age too.

Anonymous said...

salaam! how r u...hope u r doing well despite the MS. tc.

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams

Norza : yeah pretty close huh...time does go by fast these days....

Ihsan : alhamdullilah sis...going thru each day with plenty of doa...GOD must be washing of my years of sins... this pregnancy has been rather tough for me.