I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, June 13, 2008

AIF ! ...12 Weeks

Alhamdullilah its Friday.

We went for my 12 weeks check up last Wednesday and was greeted warmly by our gynea with her big smile. Alhamdullilah, baby growing well, very active , moving around, waving his/her hands.

Me : Eh DR, its moving so well, can we talk to the baby now ?
DR : No lah, baby cant hear..wait till 5 or 6 months
Me : haha...good lah, means baby didnt hear me crying so far
DR : Why you cry ? Hubby didnt help you huh ?? ( looks at hubby )
Me : No lah, help or no help, I still cry ...cos super emotional lah .....hormones !
DR : LOL !

Anyway, I guess I will start talking to my baby soon, when Ive reach 4 mths..Insya'allah..... Thats when roh nya masuk and his/her destiny, rizk, death is fixed in Loh Mahfudz by Allah Azza Wa Jal. This pregnancy, macam ada malas sikit unlike 1st pregnancy, berkobar kobar bebual ngan baby.

Dr Heng was quietly turning the scan and while we were in awe of this living being inside me. Suddenly all my MS woes just disappear and I felt so much love for this baby. Subahan'allah. I asked DR Heng if she was trying to find the gender of the baby. She laughed and say yarlor but cannot see yet... Next month, we shall check. Somehow, I have a feeling. Lets see if my instinct is right. As for now, Only Allah ( swt ) knows. Yang penting, sihat. ( Insya'allah ).

Either way, boy or girl, both me and hubby have agreed on the name. Finally, It was so easy for us to choose unlike Little Habib's time when in the end, Habib Abbas chose the name cos we just could not agree. He chose my Hubby's choice. Now, I simply love my son's name.

Little Habib is on Holiday with my parents. I pray they have a great time and come home safely. I miss them. Looks like I have the weekend free. We have already made plans to have cilli crab with my In Laws on Saturday night. Hee3 ...me and my mengidams....

Current Weight : 53 Kg ( 12 weeks )
Payment : SGD 680 - Package price incl GST
Medicine : Neurogain Fish Oil, Obimin MultiVits and Calium Tabs.


Current Condition : Migraine, headache still comes everyday after 3pm, appetite very good, very sleepy always, have gotten "simpul biawak" once , had heartburn once, incontinence, no more vomitting.


Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so much of love for my baby during the ultrasound scans too! I wish i could just lay there and see the little baby moving and doing the things that they love to do.

Alhamdhulillah your morning sickness has come to an end :) and i can relate to your sleepiness, i feel like sleeping ALLLLLL day.

Enjoy the lovely pregnancy!!

Ummi's Blog said...

Hi Kami....

yeah man, wish I could sleep all day.... ZZZzzzzzzzzz.......tapi nanti lembab pulak.

hey, dunncha wish yoy had the scan machine so that u can scan at the baby as and when..as for now, we can only wait for our gynea visits each mths...
hee.

Anonymous said...

salam, dearest ummu habib.

:)

take care of yourself ok? and you are allowed to cry as much as you would want to because you are surrounded by the most beautiful ni'mah and rewards ever. how could you not cry, kan?

so.. cry lah.

hee.

i love you for the sake of Allah.

-muna
badriyah-ummi-almujahidah.blogspot.com

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams Ukhti Muna,

Ahlan Wasahlan....

Oh yar, wanted to tell you that you dont need to reply my email cos I can see that you r really bz with Darul Furqan etc... Your comment in yr blog and in my blog have answered my question/worries...

Hee....

I love you too for the sake of Allah (swt).