I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, May 16, 2008

AIF ! ... 8Th week

Alhamdullilah its Friday....!!

Feeling thankful.....

Tomorrow night, my Ustaz will be giving syarahan at Bedok Stadium. Please visit our fellow sisters blog, here for details.

Things should get better once the migraine stops....Insya'Allah.

Im still going for my Sunday morning Kulia, now on Bab Faraidh, very interesting, learnt about wasiat, nuzriah , waqaf , hak waris, cpf and insurance etc etc. This Sunday will be our 4th lesson on Faraidh. My dad is attending too and he has lots of questions for my ustaz..hee....! I like seeing my dad at the mosque. I hope it makes him a more alim person. So far, he has always been bz with work.........

Went for my 8th week check up on Wed nite at Dr Heng's clinic. She's great ! She's my favourite gynea and we get along really well. She likes to scold hubby too if I complain about my hubby to her..of cos, jokingly lah.... she tells hubby to let me sleep !!

Baby growing well, Ive been gaining weight, so Dr Heng says she dosent believe me when I tell her my morning sickness is bad.... haha.. yeah, nausea but still can eat mah....

Estimated/Date/Due should be late December, I told Dr Heng not to take leave during that period and she must deliver me like my 1st pregnancy....she says for my sake, she'll go holiday in January then..haha.... so sweet... yelah, kita merancang, tuhan menentukan kan... Allah (swt) is the best of planner....and Allah (swt) yang berkuasa not Dr Heng..still, I hope it will be as easy as my first pregnancy.

From now, I must start to pray for an easy birth and for many other things...also to sing alot of selawat, cos as the baby grows, the brains will form and the baby will hear what I say and hear too... meaning its good to read lots of Quran and selawats and qashidah...

I must start to remember all the surahs which I have to read from the Quran. A must is Surah Lukman and Surah Mariam rite my fellow Ummis..? Anymore, let me know k..... I need to refresh my memory.... cuz Id, I know yr an expert at this..do advise yar..sms ker... thks.

Insya'allah...may things go well and I will serahkan my urusan to Allah (swt) compleately.... Each day, I pray that He protects me, my love ones, my friends and my family. Ameen.

Innallahamâlaikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

No comments: