I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, March 14, 2008

AIF ! ...

Alhamdullilah, Its Friday....

Again I say, time passes by so fast. I woke up with a strange feeling today.

Feeling emotional. Beside me, Little Habib was sleeping snugly, he looks so angelic.

*

Ya Bunaiyya,

You are getting smarter. You refuse to sleep if Abah is not next to you. You repeatedly call out BABAAA BABAAA until Abah comes in the room. Then you hug him and you sleep.

You understand what we are saying. You can shake your head when you mean NO. And when you want something, you say NAK NAK NAK .... You are growing fast my dear son. Are you ready to be a brother ?

*

Dear fellow Ummis, do read this blog written by my friend Zaidah. She is not stingy with her knowledge and Allah (swt) will not be stingy to those who share.

May Allah (swt) bless her and her family with much rahmah and sakinah.

http://ibnhuzaidah.wordpress.com/


Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

No comments: