I begin with - Al fateha

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Habib Umar Latest Schedule...

There are some changes from my previous post on Habib Umar Bin Hafiz schedule. Please refer to http://aleemsiddique.org.sg/ or my friend Ihsan's blog.

While blog hopping, I can sense that many of us are awaiting his arrival. If only kan, we have Habib Umar staying in Singapore...

Sometimes, I have this crazy idea to just pack up with little Habib and the hubster and move to Hadramaut. I told Hubby, I can work as an English teacher and He can work with the telco there and Little Habib can attend school at Darul Mustafa. ..... If hubby is brave enough, I might consider too....

Just a dream I suppose.... just a dream.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear sister

jazakAllah khayr for replying to my previous comment. please pray that Allah blesses my marriage and blesses us to go to Tarim also inshaAllah if it is good for us.

wasalam
umm salih

NoR said...

salaam Ummi,

thanks for the details of the Habib, will try to fit in any one of his schedules. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.