I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, February 1, 2008

AIF ! ...


Alhamdullilah, Its Friday.... everytime its friday, I feel that time passed by so fast cos I actually survived the working week.....phew..



Little Habib is back with us after his Genting Trip. I presented him with 2 books which I bought from Bro Mokhsin, my favourite bookseller at Wardha Bookstore.


Little Habib " read " the books last night and the best part is, he seems as if he loved looking at the pictures in the solat book.. I went through with him the process of wudhuk, and he listened attentively.....
-

Its never too early kan.. Insya'allah.... By the way, Im looking for flash cards with the alif ba ta (iqrak) for the little one.. let me know if you know where to get them.. If not, I have to make them myself.... ( Not artisitic at all lah me )
-

Its been a tiring week. Im still attached to Bali..haha.... now planning my next trip, my cousin's wedding at Marriot Kuala Lumpur. Insya'allah..it will be a road trip on my dad's Accord. Im too scared to bring the FIT. We dont have any spare tyre in it...
-

On an eerie note, my scrawny "ahbeng" ahpek upstairs neighbour had chose to end his life by jumping off his window ledge only to hit his head on the concreate narrowly missing the grass patch.
Yes, a sad ending to a life of solitude, smoking at the staircase and begging for food at the coffee shop. I dont know if I should be relieve or scared...
You see, I thought....what If his ghost haunt us kan ?
Geez, he's dead and Im still afraid of him.....
Seriously, I beleive that spirits exsist for Ive experience one myself. But my dad brushed me off last night saying that kita orang beriman should know that we are protected by reading ayat Kursi and other quranic verses in our house. Oklah dad... I'll try my best to fight this fear.

Cant wait for next week....Hoping to be at Ba'alwie and Aleem Siddique.... I miss you... : )


Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salaam....wow...quite eerie I must say but there's no ghost lah. hehe. it's good to furnish him wif lots of books so he gets used to it when he grows up. Flash cards dekat Muslimedia takde?

C u at Ba'alwie and AAS insya'Allah.

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams...
U sure there's no ghost ? Whats Islam view on ghost ? Hmm on this sunday I will post this err silly question to my ustaz..heee....

Can u help me chk abt the flashcards since yr v near there ? Let me know k..

C u insya'allah.. and hopefully can go Istigfar on Friday nite too...

Anonymous said...

Perhaps if you have arabic fonts on the PC, you might just wanna print, cut and paste to create your own flashcards? Just a thought :)

Anonymous said...

yg i know, only ada jin & syaitan to scare ppl..but a good read is the book Ruh translated by Habib Ahmad...says a lot abt what happens to the ruh once u pass away.

Ummi's Blog said...

Thanks Ummu Nabil for the idea. Hmm i dont have lah. Maybe its time to get it install...

Ihsan.. Oh i think I have that book but was too scared to read it!... yes, I agree.. only have syaitan and jin. Discuss with my hubby last nite and he advise me Almarhum Ustaz Abdillah's views on ghost. He too said something about Jin kafir who takes ove the body of the deceased to haunt people...

Hmm insya'allah I will be OK...have to zikir and yakin with the verse..

" I take refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of what He created "