I begin with - Al fateha

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

ZZZzzzzz.......

Im tired.. I dont know Y...
yesterday, I slept early at 10pm with Little habib... Missed Desperate Housewife 2 weeks in a row oledy...

My body's getting all achy again... i feel low... but there is nothing that bad bothering me.. must be harmonal changes again... PMS ? go away....!

Got smtg important to attend to later after work.. not that excited but its either make it or break it... Insyallah..i believe if its mine, its mine....

I remember my friend Ihsan, advising me to zikir Ya Fattah, Ya Razak ( open the doors of Rezeki )
Hubby advised me to zikir Ya Alim ( for knowledge )
and here I am zikir-ring Ya Quddus ( to remove my worries )

Oh Allah.. help me through this day for I just want to go home and S-L-E-E-P...

No comments: