I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Internet Cafe @ genting Highlands...

Salams Ya Bloggy....

I cant say much to u for Im using the pc at an internet cafe located at the indoor theme park in Genting... per half an hr is 7rm.
Hubby's surfing soccer net, Little Habib is taking an evening stroll with dadi and dada outside and here I am blogging.. Hubby said to me '' tak habis2 ngan blog u tu..''...

hee hee.... : p

anyway, the weather here is not that cold as expected.. everything's expensive.. but we mainly spend money on the themepark tkts and the food...
Little Habib hasnt pass motion since we left. He's feeling uncomfortable from it, and is cranky ! He's not his usuall self, passive and maybe shock to being away from hm so long for the 1st time.. but we're giving him lotsa of tender love and care...lucky I chose a 3day 2 nights trip for his trial holiday.

hubby's surfing soccer net now.. he's so evily happy that Man Utd lost to AC Milan and now Liverpool will meet AC Milan for the Championship soccer in Athens. We watched the match on NTV7 last nite at 2am...I just feel that Man Utd was out match / out played / out wit by AC Milan.. what happen eh ? Ronaldo ? Rooney ? gosh ! without Rio Ferdinand and u guys are soo...... : o

Tonite, Hubby and me will be watching spiderman 3 at the cinema. Another late night for me...hey, its been soooo long since we catch a movie together....

Im just hoping Little Habib wont be cranky in the coach during the trip home and start crying. May Allah let him pass motion before we depart for Singapore. he's not even drinking much... See, passing motion is such a nikmat that many of us dont think off... err..okie, dont want to get too gross here....
anyway, I fed him KFC's mash patato just now and he liked it...

oh yes.. another piece of good news.. Mummy F is preggy.. alhamdullilah... pal, Im sooooo happpi for ya ! My doa's are with u and yr baby in yr tummy...

Well bloggy, I guess I'll see u again when I reach home huh... till then, I miss u and I miss everyone...

Illaliqa Maas salamah.

2 comments:

Silent Missus said...

salam ummi,
hope u are having lotsa fun and taking a real good break from it all in genting highlands. my aching back is screaming for a holiday!!:)
wsalam.

Ummi's Blog said...

salaams Nad...

yes i had lottsa fun.. wish i can still be on holiday...

: )