I begin with - Al fateha

Thursday, May 24, 2007

AIF !..

Alhamdullilah its Friday !

How fast time flies.. feels like I just wrote an AIF! post.

I was at Masjid Kassim just now. Little Habib is sleeping at my parents place tonight and I just felt like going somewhere peaceful and where else but Allah's house.

Masjid Kassim is having a book bazaar....wuhoo.. books galore... wish I had loved books during school days lah..hur. I bought 3 books for Little Habib and none for me cos I still have some books yet to be compleated.. althought I may go back over the weekend to buy a book or two...

Posing with Uncle Mac....Cute tak ? hee....
Children books on sale outside Masjid Kassim...
3 books for bedtime stories...
Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

6 comments:

NoR said...

im going masjid kassim tmrw for my class...will sure grab some books,insya allah.

Ummi's Blog said...

hee.. okie.
lots of children books too.

Anonymous said...

Does father have a beard?!!!

Hahahaha...dat is hilarious...wat is the story about?!

What books do they have...I've got to study for exams. Hv a good weekend.

Ummi's Blog said...

HAHA.. its a book with question and aswers to stimulate the child's curiousness...needless to say, it was chosen by hubby to buy the book...

Good luck for ur exams !

Anonymous said...

Ummi..can I bite ur little habib?? Hehe...So photogenic lah him!

Ummi's Blog said...

hi missyhid.. i know .. its so irrisistable to bite him lah.