I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, February 2, 2007

Alhamdullilah, Its FRIDAY.

Its a Friday ! Alhamdullilah. Looking forward to the weekends. People like me who work from MON to FRI are always so happy on fridays.
I have to make it a point to resume my religious classes during the weekends.
I miss my classes. Maybe Allah have sent me a sign to continue to go for kulias. The sign came in a form of advise from an ustaz from masjid darul Aman a few days ago.


Little habib is sick. Runny nose and fever. I really don't have the mood to work today. Wish I can stay home and be beside my baby, next to him, smelling his powdered smelling chubby body. Tonight, little Habib will not follow us home. My parents are helping to look after him. I have housework to do but I don't mind bringing him home and doing the housework later when habib has gone to sleep.. Its just that my mum wants to take care of habib tonight and Im afraid by saying NO to my mum, her feelings will be hurt. After all, she is habib's next caregiver when Im at work. I will miss habib tonight. *Sobs*
Such are the feelings and emotions a mother have to go through. I just pray that by respecting and taking care of my own mother's feelings, this action will be given to me by my son in the future as well.

Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

No comments: