I begin with - Al fateha

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Habib @ Arab St...


Its been so long since hubby and me sat down for a chat with the Habib.....

Masya'allah.....yesterday, Allah (swt) allowed our paths to meet again and we sat with him...catching up on our lives...
Habib was our witness at our Niqah.... Alhamdullilah, 4 years on, we have not dissappoint him. Alhamdullilah.

The tea....perfume....advises...and Mamu Yassin!! yeah Mamu Rocks...!! He repaired our faulty aircon controller for us for free...who would have thought that he could do it....
This is what you call Rezeki that Allah (swt) bless us with....

I love my Habib....!!

3 comments:

Hajar Alwi said...

Alhamdulillah for you dearest sister. :)

Ainun said...

Ah...the perfume seller...he's now leading the Ratib Al-Haddad @ Wardah, is it Sat or Sun, I forgot

Ummi's Blog said...

Saaams

Hajar: : )

Ainun: yar, I visited him again last sat. hehe...this time to meet handy man mamu yassin to fix our car key controller..hah.