I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, May 22, 2009

Inspiring...

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/play/1081/Chicken-a-la-Carte

'how can someone's laughter bring me to tears' <>

I am thankful to Allah (swt) that that I have $5.00 to buy a chicken set meal. I must remain thankful for my Rizk even if I do not have the means to splurge on branded things all the time. I shall admire those bags, but I shall never put them in my heart. Never.

"Therefore remember Me, I will remember you,And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." The Noble Qur'aan [2:152]

I must remain thankful and I must not have that "if Only" syndrome because that is the opening for the Devil to start messing with my Iman.

3 comments:

Husain n Co. said...

I like this post Ummi...a reminder for our daily lives..to be thankful come what may...happy weekends with family Ummi..*hugs*

Hajar Alwi said...

You're tagged! ^^

http://hajar-alwi.blogspot.com/2009/05/tag.html

Ummi's Blog said...

Salaams:

Kak Sri: Insya'allah may we be thankful slaves...*huggies*

Hajar: Done..wuhoo!