I begin with - Al fateha

Friday, August 29, 2008

AIF ! ... Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadhan.


AIF !! .... Last Friday before Ramadhan greets us.

Been a fast week. Tomorrow, hubby and me have a full day of outing planned for Little Habib. We feel its only right, cos once Ramadhan starts, insya'allah, Hubby will concentrate on Solat Terawih at night, so father and son will have less time together...

Last year, we brought Little Habib to Masjid Abdul Razak@ Jalan Ismail with us along for Terawih. Abdul FIT, our car, was a big convenience to us.
Hubby would picked us up at home when the Jemaah stops for a short break after 12 Rakaats to recite Qashidah and then we go to the mosque together. So Little Habib was known as "half time boy"... But this year, we cant do this as Masjid Abdul Razak in still on renovation. To my knowledge, no other mosque in the eat side stops for a break at 12 Rakaats to sing Qashidah kan....

I will attempt to fast insya'allah... I dont know how Im going to do this as my baby seems to want to eat alot and my appetite is rather good. You see, Im always opening to fridge to see whats there for me to munch. Hee3.

Ummu Mukhtaar have advise me these to help gain some energy. You may find it useful too.

For Sahur, Begin with dates or sweet drinks like Milo
Followed by the Sahur food
and then another sweet food like dates again.
During Iftar, drink warm water and of course more dates. Insya'allah you will not tire out easily.
*Not recommended for Daibetics.

So insya'allah.... hopefully with lots of dates, (we take Kurma Syafawi)..you know its super sweet kan, I will be able to have energy this ramadhan.


Ramadhan Mubarak to all my love ones and to readers of this blog. May Allah Bless us with abudance of Rahmats, accept our fast and other good deeds, Forgive our Sins and Bestow us with the honour of meeting the night of Lailatul Qadar and gaining the blessings of it. Ameen Ya Rabb.


Innallàha wa malâikatahû yusallûna 'alan-nabiyy, yâ ayyuhalladhîna âmanû sallû alayhi wa sallimû taslîmâ. (Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.) 33:56

No comments: