I begin with - Al fateha

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

His cute big brother...

Seeing these 2 boys play....sometimes makes me wish that Little Habib has a sibling. Insya'allah.

Once a week, the both of them meet at the mosque while we parents listen to the aleem Ustaz Hasbi's kuliah. The mosque area is big enough for them to play and tumble around, not too many jemaah's and the timing is good.

He's name is Thaqif and his father is hubby's friend. His mum, is a very demure and sweet lady whom I consider a sister as she's been advicing me alot on childhood upbringing. Thaqif is her 4th child and mind you, she looks younger than me despite being at least 10 years older.... how does she do it .. hmm I wonder...

Thaqif is a good play buddy to Little Habib, and he's really creative in showing Little Habib how to play the toys. Little Habib in turn shares toys and try to hold baby talk conversations with Thaqif.



After last weeks lesson, while hanging around outside the mosque, we met Ustaz upclose while he was on the way the car. Hubby and Little Habib salaam Ustaz, and Ustaz bacakan surah Innaanzalna ( Al Qadr ) on Little's habib and blow it on his head.

It was the second time he doaed for our son, the first time, infront of Masjid Kassim was longer...but I never manage to snap a photo, cos the first time, I was busy ameening the doa and the last week, I was too shy to come close cos there were a few men surrounding them...anyway, I feel thankful to Allah (swt) that our little son has been getting some doas from Singapore's Ulama' and pray hard that these doas will shape his character when he grows up...

Hubby reminded me that we have to have a role model in our live. A role model thats still alive. We know that Rasullulah ( saw ) IS our ultimate role model , but it would be good to have someone who is still alive to show us to the right path by his characters.

Immediately, I thought of my 2 favourite Ustazs who both follow the sunnah closely.....and of course my mum, who has thought me many life lessons and how to overcome them....

Masya'allah....isnt it nice to know good people...

No comments: