My Little Toddler had his "trial" class at Gymboree yesterday.....
Lately, its seems that Little Habib can understand some instructions like "Put up your hands" or " Do it again", so my dad suggested that I start putting him in some class that allows him to interact with other kids as well as learn some things.
Since Auni is in gymboree, and she seems very sociable, hubby and me decided that we try this class with Little Habib. Its more of a play class rather than learning ABCs.
Some observation :
1. I noticed that he didnt want to mix with other kids and would rather explore the place on his own.
2. Other kids were doing the activities smiling and laughing yet Little Habib just had a serious face with him when the teacher was interacting with him. This is a huge difference when compared to him playing at home with a huge smile on his face.
3. He loved playing with the bubbles and ignored what the teacher was saying after that, as he just continued to play with the bubbles until all of it was gone.
4. He listened more to my instructions rather than the teacher's instructions.
5. He liked playing with the slides, tunnel etc.
6. The only thing that he was able to follow right without us assisting him was giving HIGH 5 ! to one of the mothers there.