I begin with - Al fateha

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Being Little Habib...

Hey.. thats me ! ...
I look dark huh.. cos I was sun-tanning lah...
Actually, Im in LaLa Land right now...Its been a long while since I slept at 9pm but tonight I was really exhausted.
Eventhough im asleep now, well these thoughts are in my head, so here I am sharing it on my Ummi's blog. hee...
Ummi, Abah, Dada and Dadi brought me swimming at Tampines Swimming pool today.
Its my first time there after a long while of not being in a huge pool of water.
The place was crowded with kids and their parents , its like a really big playground over there...
Well, the weather was perfect and eversince Ummi bought me those floats at Mustaffa Centre, she hasnt yet brought me swimming.
I had forgotten what swimming was all about.
So today, Ummi and Abah planned the swimming trip.
Aunty Nurul, my 7 year old aunt ( more of a sister really ) was suppose to join us, but she had some slight fever and Nani didnt allow her to go, but thats all right cos my favourite Dada took her place as my swimming pal.
At first, when I was put in the water, I was really scared! I panicked.
I pulled Dada's chest hair ! Tried to reach out for Abah's chest hair but he had none... :p
But after about 15 mins or so, when my legs found the technique of kicking and my hands banged against the water and made some splashes, boy was I in my mood to swim ....
so i smiled and i laughed and I waved at some babies around me..and Abah, me and Dada swam for an hour or so...
Hmm Ummi didnt join me in the pool today.. she says she's too shy since there are many men in the pool. But I did see a lady in the pool with some sort of Muslimah costume. Ummi thinks it looks funny cos her body shape could still be seen so she dont think she'll wear that.. whatever that means huh...
She looked happy sitting with Dadi and chatting.. she misses the good old time of always being with DADI..
I love my Ummi very much.. she loves me alot too.. whenever Im with her, she really likes to kiss me and tell me she misses me.. I know, I miss her too eventhough I dont show it much.
too bad, she has to go to work. She's expecting something big this week. Abah tells me to doa for her.
Oh Ummi, dont worry... Allah knows best and he will give you what is best ok..
Abah.. well, he's my man... He's very soft towards me...and he brings me to the mosque and introduce me to his Ustaz. And he talks to me about how he wants me to join him at MARIAM's for breakfast on SUNDAY and he cant wait for me to start eating adult food so we can chill at the coffeeshop together...
Eventhough I dont look that interested now, and Im more interested in sniffing my Bantal Bushuk,
Im really looking forward to the future with my parents.. They tell me that at the end of this month, our lives will change and we can be together more often cos there will be some kind of convenience in our lives..
Insyallah.. May Allah continues to bless us..

6 comments:

Red said...

Ah, Baby Habib! Suka awak main air ye! Auntie hopes to hear good news from your Ummi too; kecian your Ummi headache pikirkan itu dan ini (courage, Ummi!).

Hope you have a good, long sleep Baby Habib :)

Ummi's Blog said...

my dear, thanks for the encourangement ! : )

Ummu Little Habib.

NoR said...

i was just tinking abt bringing my kids for a splash at Tampines complexti Friday..but weather not quite promising lately eh...

cute lil' Habib ! ;)

Ummi's Blog said...

hi sis..
be prepared for it to be pack now that its the hols...
but maybe a weekday morning shd be fine...

Anonymous said...

hi dear... watever you are facing.. i wish you the best ;)

luv
id

Anonymous said...

I don't know Little Habib can blog.HAHA..
U always look cute lah my dear Little Habib. Right now, U swim but I'm not surprise if your Uncles will pull u to join his silat academy one day since ur Auntie Nurul or Sister Nurul is in. Hehe..